Friday, March 18, 2011

Bring on the Next cycle

So, I just finished with my first cycle of fertility treatment today. I went in and had a pregnancy blood test to see if the treatment was successful. I had to wait for 3 hour to get the result. I already suspected that the test would be negative because I was getting my unmistakable pre-period signs and I was having uterus pain.While I was waiting to be checked out of the Fertility Center I  over heard a nurse calling a woman to share the great news that she was pregnant. Oh how my heart longed to be on the other side of that call. But I got the sorry it didn't take and when you start your period we need you back here to start another treatment, which we will charge you an arm and a leg for. I just really hope that this next go around will  work or give me more definitive answers.

No comments: