Friday, June 4, 2010

Surgery

Yesterday I went in for Laparoscopic exploratory surgery to help us see what has been causing my infertility. My ovaries and fallopian tube both look great, but I did have endometriosis which they were able to burn off. The Dr. said that the endo we the cause of our infertility and now we will have a better time conceiving.Which is all great news and that means that the surgery was a success.
I am sore but I am up and moving around and will be feeling like myself in no time.
I tried to upload my pictures from the surgery, but I couldn't change the type of image file from my scanner to a jpeg. Sorry, know you all wanted to see my insides maybe next time

6 comments:

Amy said...

I had that same procedure done a few years ago, and I saved my pictures too! I hope you heal up smoothly and that you're able to get pregnant quickly. Thank goodness for great doctors and medical advances. My thoughts are with you guys :)

Debbie Sargent said...

I really hope that does the trick for you. :)

LeAnn said...

Crossing my fingers for you!! Love you and hope you feel better!!

Williams said...

i guess we know what you will be doing ;)

chrissy said...

oh yay, i'm glad that it was something that could be "fixed". good luck from here on out. ew. ha ha

Tony, Julie and family! said...

Wow! I didn't know that any of this was going on....our prayers are with you girl!!! Love ya!